[xep-support] Vowel positioning in Hebrew text

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Tue Feb 21 03:09:24 PST 2006

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. The reason for using part of the first verse of
Genesis is because that was where we first spotted it, as we're
developing Bible translation software, and hence we work with nothing
but sacred text.

But to me it seems that as biblical Hebrew is in the Unicode sphere,
that XEP should implement it too, without paying a lot of money to the
sales department of RenderX.

I hope RenderX people can do something about it.

Regards,

Teus.