[xep-support] License not recognized after update

Than Grove ndg8f at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 9 09:54:01 PDT 2006

We had an earlier version of XEP (4.3, I think), and in search of
better font support I updated it to 4.6. I got the update through the
automated site by demonstrating our license and installed it.
However, once I did so, the note saying that the PDFs were made by
RenderX appeared in the top left corner of the first page of every
PDF I created. This was what used to happen with the demo version, I
think. But it is unacceptable as we are using this for an academic publication.

Can you help me correct this problem?

Thanks,

Than Grove

Nathaniel Grove
Tibetan & Himalayan Digital Library (www.thdl.org)
P.O. Box 400104, Alderman Library, University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
(434) 924-4981