[xep-support] XEP4NET Cliser Error after installing .net 2.0

Laub, David DLaub at Wheels.com
Tue Aug 1 12:20:15 PDT 2006

The Cliser Windows Service will no longer start on my PC.  The only
thing that has changes recently on my PC is that I installed .net 2.0

Here is the cliser error message from the event log:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Cliser
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0