[xep-support] image maps?

Carlos Villegas cav at uniscope.jp
Sat May 28 05:28:06 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to implement this but my absolutely positioned
containers are being positioned relative to the page region, not to the
parent block or block-container. I'm using XEP 3.84 and doing something
like:

<fo:block-container>
  <fo:block>
   <fo:external-graphics src="somefig"/>
   <fo:block-container abosolute-position="absolute"
                        z-index="2"
                        left="10pt"
	               top="30pt">
     <fo:block>
      <fo:basic-link
internal-destination="someid"/>sometext</xsl:basic-link>
     </fo:block>
   </fo:block-container
  </fo:block>
</fo:block-container>

For now I'm just testing the position and the linking, I'll deal with
making the links transparent later. The linking is working but as I said
the positions are relative to the top of the page.
Any ideas?

Carlos