[xep-support] image maps?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri May 27 03:27:52 PDT 2005

Hello Camille,

This kind of problem can be solved with the approach I've described -
create a block container with the same size as an image, put image
into the background, position linked page numbers inside of this
container either using absolutely positioned containers or
indents/spaces on blocks. That's it.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX