[xep-support] table row breaking across page

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Tue Mar 15 10:54:39 PST 2005

I'm experiencing an odd problem with XEP 4.2.  I have a long four-column
table that extends past the page boundary.  I have a
keep-together.within-column="always" on each fo:row.  But when the table
breaks, it puts the contents of the first three columns of a row on the
current page and carries the entire contents of the fourth column to the
following page, leaving blank space on the preceding page.  The fourth
column cell has longer content than the other three, but it does not have
its own keep-together. The keep-together on the fo:row should force the
entire row to the next page, no?

I can send a sample, but it should not appear on the public list.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs at sagehill.net