AW: AW: [xep-support] Problem with image-base-url and svg

Werner.Koch at bit.admin.ch Werner.Koch at bit.admin.ch
Fri Mar 11 00:37:03 PST 2005

Hello,

this actually solved one problem, but it still doesn't work. To resume the
now resolved resolver matter, here the facts:
- System Ids everywhere on sources etc., which apparantly are not honored.
- Dummy System Id in the creation of the content handler provided.
- External graphic which is absolutely referenced resolves fine.
- Internal svg graphic (fo:instream-foreign-object) does not resolve.

Fixing the dummy system id in the call of 'createContentHandler' helped.

Now I have a new problem, but I have some more important things to do, so I
might post this problem later in a new thread.

Thank you for the help!

Best regards,	Werner