[xep-support] docbook formatter on-line

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Mar 10 11:43:22 PST 2005

David Tolpin wrote:

> this all is very preliminary; and it is only two EnMasse engines (each
> one on a separate computer) with 4 threads per server. But I hope it
> will grow into a useful facility with time.
>
> http://www.renderx.net/DFS/

It is great idea, David!

Unfortunately I was unable to test it, probably server is overloaded
now, bacause my document formatiing attempt ended with connection
timeout after several minutes.

One comment. I would like if I can specify value "Auto" for language, so
formatting will be drived by language specified inside document (lang
attribute).

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz     http://www.kosek.cz