[xep-support] Background image scaling

Peter Spreenberg pete at movedesign.com
Mon Jan 24 06:25:31 PST 2005

Jacques,

Thank you very much for getting back to me, in the meantime I looked at some
other examples and I sorted it out. I need to declare the RenderX extensions
namespace within the element. When I do it like this:

<fo:block-container
        xmlns:rx="http://www.renderx.com/XSL/Extensions"
        rx:background-content-width="100pt"
        background-image="url(file:image.jpg)">
</fo:block-container>

...it works properly. Incidentally, I haven't had a problem specifying the
URI in that manner, I'm running on Mac OSX 10.3.7 so that may have something
to do with it. Thanks again for your help!

Peter