[xep-support] Pagination problem.

David Priest priest at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 16 07:38:17 PST 2005

Really does sound more like a job for Ventura and its XML layout engine.
With scripting, it can do the job automagically.  I suggest tracking down
the Ventura user group on the Corel newserver and asking Alan for help;
he's an absolute master of Ventura.

--
David Priest -- 250 542-5208
WritersBlock Technical Communications