[xep-support] High availability for XEP 4.1 Enmasse Access Point

David Tolpin dvd at davidashen.net
Thu Feb 10 09:16:48 PST 2005

The exception says that it is the java code in Cocoon cannot connect to
EnMasse, meaning that EnMasse failed somehow -- do you have a log for
EnMasse?

Can you please try to reproduce the problem with the current version of
EnMasse available on the server? I recently fixed a bug (or a feature)
that might cause Toaster to fail if it gets multiple documents with the
same URL.

David