[xep-support] R [error] Invalid option name in the argument list: OWNERPASSWORD

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Mon Dec 19 02:00:02 PST 2005

Hello Basant,

The options you are trying to use applicable to PDF output only
(please refer to section "4.11. Document Security (PDF)" of "XEP
Reference" for further details). You can set them either using
processing instructions or XEP options. The latter can be specified from
command line or in xep.xml. Since these options are relevant for PDF
backend only they should be defined inside <generator-options> section
for PDF format. The message you cite means that you have incorrectly
put them into the list of general XEP options.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX