[xep-support] R [error] Invalid option name in the argument list: OWNERPASSWORD

Basant Sachan basantsachan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 02:07:42 PST 2005

Hello There,

  I have xep evaluation version xep-4.4-20050926-trial.zip installed on my PC (windows 2000 Service Pack 4)
Purpose to use this software is to Render xml file into a pdf document.
I am getting following error while displaying the PDF document regarding OWNERPASSWORD and USERPRIVILEGES

  [12/15/05 17:44:27:932 GMT+02:00] 16e302c4 SystemErr     R [error] Invalid option name in the argument list: OWNERPASSWORD

  Is there any configuration thing missing? If YES how to do that.

  Can anyone please help in this regard.

  Thanx in advance
Basant

http://mail.yahoo.com