[xep-support] -quiet option for XEP Ant task?

Craeg Strong cstrong at arielpartners.com
Sun Dec 4 18:42:48 PST 2005

Hello:

I am running XEP via the ant task, and everything works fine except that I
would like to suppress the verbose output, e.g.:
      [xep]   (compile

      [xep]     (masters

      [xep]       (sequence-master
      [xep] [master-name blank]
      [xep] )
...etc...

I couldn't find anything about this in the recent mailing list archives.
Would it be possible to extend com.renderx.xepx.ant.XEPTask to
accept a "quiet" parameter, something like:
    <xep
    format ="PDF"
    destDir="${project.build.dir}">
      <sysproperty key ="com.renderx.xep.CONFIG"
           file="${xep.dir}/xep.xml"/>
      <fileset dir="${project.build.dir}">
            <include name="*.fo"/>
      </fileset>