[xep-support] Server crash

Sajeesh N Kakkat ksajeesh at in.ibm.com
Fri Aug 26 00:37:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

We have deployed XEP ( which uses saxon.jar ) for PDF rendering and Saxon
8.4 for XSLT Transformation on WebSphere ( zOS platform ) and when trying
to generate (a JavaBean which has the API implementation to do this ) PDFs
the server crashes... However this is afer a few prints specifically which
has Chinese characters embedded in them. The Chinese characters are taken
from the SimHei.ttf or SimSun.ttc which is again available on the server.
Is there a particular area we have to look at ? This may not be the right
forum but asked since we use XEP 4.4

Sajeesh