[xep-support] Altering Images

Mark Gabriel markg at limehouse.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 07:51:15 PDT 2005

Hi

I have XEP 4.2 running in a java web app and I am having some problems with
images.

When I publish a PDF it is fine, but if an image is then altered in size
(the actual image file as well as the FO) the old dimensions of the image
seem to be cached somewhere. Thus if the image is made smaller the PDF will
come up with an error message when opened in Acrobat Reader 7 "Not enough
data for an image". If the image is made larger the pixels seem to wrap
around the rows making the image very distorted.

Anyone got ant ideas/experienced anything like this before?

Mark Gabriel