[xep-support] Microsoft WordprocessingML to XSL FO Converter

Werner Donné werner.donne at re.be
Mon Apr 11 07:57:27 PDT 2005

Hi David,

You can preprocess with a style sheet as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:transform version="1.0"
                xmlns:ns0="..."

   <xsl:output method="xml"
               indent="no"
               version="1.0"
               encoding="UTF-8"
               omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

   <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
     <xsl:copy>
     </xsl:copy>
   </xsl:template>

   <xsl:template match="ns0:*">
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </xsl:template>

</xsl:transform>

This will "look through" the foreign namespace.

A similar template matching any non-Microsoft namespace could also be added
to the WordML to XSL-FO style sheet, or in this one for that matter.

Regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA