[xep-support] Microsoft WordprocessingML to XSL FO Converter

Laub, David DLaub at Wheels.com
Mon Apr 11 07:18:05 PDT 2005

I note that the RenderX free WordML-> fo stylesheet works great on
WordML documents created from scratch - BUT when I create a WordML
document/template around an existing XML file (using the WordML SDK
stylesheet inference tool), the resulting WordML file preserves these
existing XML tags (a good thing) within a namespace (typically named
ns0:xyz) - unless I strip out the embedded namespace tags (by either
manually removing then, or saving the file to rtf, then resaving it back
to xml), the free Renderx fo formatter will not work - is there a more
sophisticated tool you will provide to your paying customers?

Thanks

David Laub