[xep-support] MathML support

Joern Clausen joern at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Mon Oct 11 00:51:36 PDT 2004

Hi!

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 08:14:10AM +0100, Steve Lloyd wrote:
> So, I'm afraid you won't find a print MathML/XSL-FO solution from any
> manufacturer at present.

I know it is probably a bad habit to point to a competing product on a
mailing list provided by a company, but the former statement is not
true. PassiveTeX by Sebastian Rahtz is a (La)TeX based XSL-FO engine
that supports MathML natively. It has its drawbacks compared to XEP in
a lot of other aspects, but MathML is handled rather naturaly.

See

   http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Software/passivetex/

for more information.

--
 Joern Clausen                                joern at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
 Faculty of Technology           http://www.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/~joern/