[xep-support] XEP plug-in for XML Spy error

Betsy Boehm Betsy.Boehm at cgi-ams.com
Tue Oct 5 08:22:53 PDT 2004

I have installed the stamped package of XEP and have been able to use
the product without licensing problems. However, when I installed the
plug-in for XML Spy (v. 4.4) and tried to use the PDF generator in
Stylevision, I am getting the following error:

Java.lang.RuntimeException: com.renderx.xep.lib.LicenseException:
Invalid license in file 'file:/C:/XEP/etc/license.txt'

I am still able to use xep in other applications, and when I use FOP in
stylevision I am able to generate the PDFs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!