[xep-support] MathML support

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri Oct 1 02:12:26 PDT 2004

Hello Michael,

There is no direct support for MathML in the XEP, but there are a lot
of tools out there that allows you to turn MathML in some kind of
graphics. I believe that MathML to SVG converters are the first to be
considered since SVG provides all advantages of vector graphics and
XML, that is: high quality printing and ability to embed it in into
XSL-FO documents.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX