[xep-support] Fonts

Alexei Gagarinov agagarinov at renderx.com
Mon Nov 15 08:19:44 PST 2004

Hello Michael,

I suppose that the fonts are not found by XEP.

embed="true" subset="true">

xml:base should point to the directory where your fonts are located (i.e.
xml:base="file:/C:/XEP40/fonts/")

( I took notice that your excerpt from font xep.xml file is copy/paste from
the Michael Sylyaev's answer ("Re: fonts in v4"). But the following line
from that post:
xml:base="file:/path/To/Fonts/fonts"
should be read as:
xml:base="<path_to_your_fonts_directory>". )

If the problem persists, could you do the following:
run your FO from command line and send the diagnostics directly to
support at renderx.com?
(you are launching XEP from some application, am I right?)

With best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX