[xep-support] Something wrong with rendering table in XEP v4

Ashot Darbinian ashot at zenteq.am
Thu Nov 4 00:13:46 PST 2004

Hi Paul,

Your previous message to this list has been bounced because of attached file.
The policy of this list is to reject messages more then 40000
characters long (this includes Base64-encoded attachments).

The phenomenon is indeed a bug in XEP-4.

http://www.renderx.com/~renderx/portal/Tests/table_spans.pdf had been produced by XEP-3.8.

XEP-4.0 will render differente tables.

Thank you very much for your feedback,
Your message is very valuable.