[xep-support] My graphic is scalled botton up, i need it scalled top-down

Marc Oliver Thoma thoma at inside-online.de
Fri May 21 05:18:57 PDT 2004

Hello,

this is my problem, i have to embed images of diffrent size in to my pdf so
i use this code:

content-width="scale-to-fit"
content-height="scale-to-fit"
width="175mm"
height="245mm"

if the size of the picture is bigger than 175x245mm ther is no problem. But
when the picture is smaller it´s scalled to a bigger picture, so far so
good, but it is scalled bottom-up. When the picture is wider then its hight,
then there is a lot of white-space above the picture, that looks terible. Is
there a possibility to scale top-down? Any ideas would be perfekt.

Thankfully Marc