[xep-support] Revision bars

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Tue Mar 2 02:15:23 PST 2004

Uwe,

> 1. Does anyone already use "rx:pinpoint" as a basis for drawing
> revision change bars in XEP and can share his experiences
> (encouraging or discouraging....)?

I'd like to hear it, too; though I wouldn't be amazed if there
were no such impelementations :-).

> 2. What is the approximate time schedule for implementing
> a real support for revision bars in XEP?

We plan to implement change bars according to the new
XSL 1.1 WD. I'd rather define it as a medium-term priority:
unlikely to appear in the nearest releases, but very likely
to happen within several months. Please don't take my words
as a formal commitment: there are too many factors in the play.

Regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev