[xep-support] SVG clipPath

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Mon Mar 1 07:16:02 PST 2004

Richard,

> We have an important customer who is considering using XEP
> to publish instruction manuals. They have a vast collection
> of svg files that utilize clipPath. My question is: when will
> clipPath be included in the XEP SVG subset?

There are first stirrings already: a clipping path expressed
<polygon>, or <path>) works in XEP right now. We plan
to extend this further, to cover the full SVG clipping model
in one of the nearest versions.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX

Subsequent versions of XEP will have this list extended to cover the
following parts of the SVG Recommendation:
. clipping to an arbitrary path:

We have an important customer who is considering using XEP to publish
instruction manuals. They have a vast collection of svg files that utilize
clipPath. My question is: when will clipPath be included in the XEP SVG
subset?

Thanks

Richard Vincent
Excosoft AB