[xep-support] XEP 3.7.1: white-space-collapse="false" doesn't work

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Thu Jan 15 00:15:12 PST 2004

Kevin,

> As far as I can tell, this style sheet has never used the
> white-space-treatment attribute. The only thing that
> has changed in our rendering environment is that
> we have installed a new version of XEP.

There was a limitation in XEP 3.6: we didn't support
"ignore-if-*-linefeed" properties for white-space-treatment.
In XEP 3.7, we do. As a result, the default processing
of leading and trailing linefeeds changed in XEP 3.7.1,
and now it fully matches the XSL Recommendation.

Regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev