[xep-support] font size in SVGs

Oliver Becker obecker at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 9 02:42:09 PST 2004

Alexander,

> This is an expected behavior since you have explicitly specified
> font-size in points but measured all other sizes implicitly in user
> units. By default 1 user unit = 1 pixel and as it is stated in our
> documentation we assume that 1px = 1/120in.

Ah, I see. Thanks.
That means to convert from my (implicitly assumed) 90 dpi to XEP's 120 dpi
I have to multiply my point units by 1.3333 and then remove the 'pt' :-)

> You better use consistent measure units - either everything in points or
> everything in user units.

True. Thank's agin.
I really appreciate the quick and competent support on this list.

Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker at informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |