[xep-support] font size in SVGs

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri Jan 9 01:32:22 PST 2004

Hello Oliver,

This is an expected behavior since you have explicitly specified
font-size in points but measured all other sizes implicitly in user
units. By default 1 user unit = 1 pixel and as it is stated in our
documentation we assume that 1px = 1/120in.
You better use consistent measure units - either everything in points or
everything in user units.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX