Réf. : Re: [xep-support] Invalid option name in the argument list: com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Tue Dec 14 13:02:48 PST 2004

Effectively, I used com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR in my code.  I now use TMPDIR and it work without giving a prob.

Why did you have change the name of the properties of XEP from v3 to v4?  I thought that com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR and TMPDIR was good to use before.

Thanks for this fast answer,

Frédéric Ouellet

             Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev at renderx.com>
             Envoyé par : owner-xep-support at renderx.com
                                                                                                                                                                     Pour
                                                                             "frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com" <xep-support at renderx.com>

                                                                                                                                                                    Objet
                               Veuillez répondre à                           Re: [xep-support] Invalid option name in the argument list: com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR
                             xep-support at renderx.com

Hello frederic,

fodc> Hello RenderX,
fodc> I override XEP core option to make sure that some option will not be used by our users.
fodc> One of those, is TMPDIR.  I am sure I don't want anybody using my GeneratorPDF (XEP envelop) API using this options... So, I override it.  This option is listed in
your
fodc> reference.html guide in the 2.2 Core Options section for XEP v4.
fodc> When I pass the option to XEP,  I have this error:
fodc> Invalid option name in the argument list: com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR

This is to be
     -Dcom.renderx.xep.TMPDIR "/path/to/myNewFastTempDir"
when called from command line, or just
     options.setProperty("TMPDIR", "/path/to/myNewFastTempDir");
when using XEP API.
It works.

fodc> Does the TMPDIR option is available or not for XEP v4?
fodc> Please, change your documentation and/or your source code with the appropriate XEP position.
fodc> Best Regards,
fodc> Frédéric Ouellet

 Michael                            mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com