[xep-support] Invalid option name in the argument list: com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Tue Dec 14 11:22:21 PST 2004

Hello RenderX,

I override XEP core option to make sure that some option will not be used by our users.

One of those, is TMPDIR.  I am sure I don't want anybody using my GeneratorPDF (XEP envelop) API using this options... So, I override it.  This option is listed in your
reference.html guide in the 2.2 Core Options section for XEP v4.

When I pass the option to XEP,  I have this error:

Invalid option name in the argument list: com.renderx.xep.TMPDIR

Does the TMPDIR option is available or not for XEP v4?

Please, change your documentation and/or your source code with the appropriate XEP position.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Ouellet