[xep-support] Improving hyphenation algorithm

David Tolpin dvd at davidashen.net
Wed Aug 25 02:42:14 PDT 2004

This phrase is a complete nonsense. XEP uses exactly the same algorithm
as one used by TeX, there is no such thing as prioritization exists
in either Liang's algorithm or TeX.

Jirka,

please send an example of wrong hyphenation along with the hyphenation
tables to support at renderx.com.  We'll try to find out what is the
problem. The algorithm in XEP is EXACTLY the same as in TeX.

David

Jirka Kosek: