[xep-support] OpenType font embedding...more

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Mon Aug 16 04:05:38 PDT 2004

Hello Steve,

Support for OpenType fonts in XEP is near the top of our TO-DO list.
We are not aware of OpenType to TrueType converters that produce
reliable results, I'm not sure if such conversion is feasible at all
since OpenType fonts utilize cubic curves for glyph drawing while
TrueType use quadratic curves.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX