[xep-support] XEP Coldfusion

Michael W. Rosa m.rosa at jea.nl
Thu Aug 12 23:02:53 PDT 2004

Hi,

Well, we don't realy do anything with java and since there are no java samples we can't look at them. (Version 3.8.2 should have a java sample included, haven't had time to look at it yet)
Then we tried the COM wrapper but we get a Jrun error. If I cal the COM wrapper from ASP it works fine and I get the PDF.

I'll have to look at the java sample to see if we can get it to work in ColdFusion.

What have you tried?

Regards,

Michael W. Rosa
Web Programmer / System Administrator