[xep-support] docbook-fo stylesheets library?

Jeff Beal jeff.beal at ansys.com
Wed Sep 10 12:28:04 PDT 2003

It would be nice if there were a little more variety than is offered by the
standard stylesheets.  There are so many interesting page layouts out there,
it would be nice to have an entire library of stylesheet packages to
generate any of several page layouts for DocBook.  (Maybe in a few more
years.)  The trick, though, is the huge number of elements in DocBook.  Did
you give any thought to importing selected portions of the DocBook
stylesheets in your work?  I would imagine, for example, that you could
import inline.xsl and block.xsl and instantly add support for several dozen
elements.

Jeff

(BTW, your PDF does look quite nice.)