[xep-support] docbook-fo stylesheets library?

Jeff Beal jeff.beal at ansys.com
Wed Sep 10 07:12:53 PDT 2003

Would you accept customizations of the generic docbook stylesheets?  You can
probably get those if you ask on docbook-apps.  (I know that I've put a
customization or two up on the DocBook Wiki.)  There are also a few larger
projects (e.g., Linux Documentation Project, Gnome, and KDE) that use
DocBook, and they may have something if you contact them directly.

Jeff Beal