[xep-support] embedded PDF rotated from landscape to portrait

MAISONNY Benoit Benoit.MAISONNY at eurocontrol.int
Thu Mar 20 02:01:32 PST 2003

Hi,

We have an issue with PDF files in landscape layout that we want to embed in a XEP-generated PDF. When we open the file to be embedded with Acrobat Reader, it is in A4 landscape format. But when it is embedded by XEP, it is rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

Attached is a minimalist FO source. The PDF file to embed and the XEP-generated PDF are more than 500kB each (compressed), so please tell me where I can send them. Would it be an issue related to the PDF file to embed?

We use XEP 3.2.3.

Thanks for any help,
Benoit

Benoit MAISONNY                        benoit.maisonny at eurocontrol.int
eAIP development & support   http://www.eurocontrol.int/ais/ahead/eaip
EUROCONTROL                        Aeronautical Information Management

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.