[xep-support] table row breaks

Kurt Werle (Consultant) PGRD kwerle at agouron.com
Wed Jul 30 12:46:22 PDT 2003

I would like to exert a bit more control over where table row breaks
happen.  Really, I'd like full rows to be presented on a single page
whenever possible, and I'd like headers to always appear at the top of the
page.

I have an example fo doc at http://shiftmanager.net/~kurt/xmlfo/test.xmlfo
along with the output at http://shiftmanager.net/~kurt/xmlfo/out.pdf

Specifically:
The first page is fine - not much to be done.
The second page, however:
	I would like the header at the top of the page - is that possible?
	The second row will fit on a page by itself, but is split to the
3rd page - I would like it all to be on the 3rd page - how do I do that?

Thanks,
Kurt
--
Kurt Werle