[xep-support] MalformedURLException in com.renderx.util.Magic

UWE.GOERSCH at LHSYSTEMS.COM UWE.GOERSCH at LHSYSTEMS.COM
Fri Jul 11 08:41:36 PDT 2003

Hello,

once we try to integrate XEP 3.04 client into our application for testing
purposes we get the following error message:
"com.renderx.util.Magic:java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol:
resource"
and XEP exits. (I have learned that "resource" is an internal protocol used
by RenderX, e.g "resource:com/renderx/util/magic.xml")

Does anyone know why this problem occurs? Any kind of help is highly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Uwe Görsch

	Uwe Görsch
	Consultant

	Lufthansa Systems Business Solutions GmbH
	HAM AM/D
	Sportallee 54 a
	22335 Hamburg
	Germany