[xep-support] 1) Option compatible mode 2) table-header

Els van Trigt evtrigt at ambrac.nl
Mon Jul 28 04:02:00 PDT 2003

Dear RenderX. I have 2 questions:

1) When using a particular installation of XEP, this can be set in the main
XEP configuration file (Default: ~/etc/xep.xml), e.g.:
 <option name="XEP2_COMPATIBLE_MODE" value="true"/>
Is this also possible for update versions, such as 322? How? I've tried 322
and 3.22 but this is not allowed.

2) Previous version of XEP (I believe 2.78) showed top and bottom lines of
table-header; this is the relevant bit of the stylesheet for it:
  <fo:table-header
              border-top-width="0.4pt"
              border-top-style="solid"
              padding-top="3pt"
              border-bottom-width="0.4pt"
              border-bottom-style="solid"
              padding-bottom="4pt">
I do not see any lines with the current version I am using; is the fo
incorrect or is this a XEP bug? (The Antenna House formatter does show the
lines.)

Thanks

Els van Trigt

Ambrac Information Management