[xep-support] Blank output

Kurt Werle (Consultant) PGRD kwerle at agouron.com
Wed Jul 23 09:27:03 PDT 2003

I have finally wired up our app to generate pdf output.  All seems to go
well, excep that the pages generated are blank.  I get 3 pages of blank
text.  I believe there is text there because when I mouse-over the page in
Acrobat, I can click on the links in the page.

Rendering the same xml:fo using the command

java -classpath
/tmp/kurt/build/ThirdParty.framework/Resources/Java/ThirdParty.jar
-Dcom.renderx.xep.ROOT=/tmp/kurt/build/ThirdParty.framework/Resources
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver /tmp/testout.xml /tmp/out.pdf

works just fine (3 pages of nice tables).

Ideas?

Thanks,
Kurt
--