[xep-support] making an image an external link

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri Jul 18 03:49:58 PDT 2003

Hello Russ,

The only workaround I can think of is to manually set height of
fo:basic-link to be equal that of the image.
Since inline height governed by text-altitude/text-depth properties
you should use something like this:

    <fo:basic-link external-destination="url(http://www.foo.com)"
                   text-altitude="150px"
                   text-depth="0px">
       <fo:external-graphic src="url(foo.jpg)" height="150px"/>
    </fo:basic-link>

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com