[xep-support] EPS Images

Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov
Thu Jul 17 10:36:32 PDT 2003

Hello,

I understand that EPS images are only supported in Postcript generator and that
in the PDF generation module, they are replaced by bitmap preview images if
available.  Is there any way to get around this limitation?  We are trying to
generate high-quality EPS embedded PDF documents using XEP.  Will there be a
future version of XEP that will include support for EPS images in the PDF
generation module?

Thank you.

-Jooyong Lee