[xep-support] PDF and EPS images in trial version

Adam Rogoyski rogoyski at math.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:07:59 PDT 2003

   I am using XEP 3.5 Trial with Sun Java 1.4.1_01 under Debian Linux.
The web page says XEP supports eps images only in the Postscript
generator, but that they will be replaced by a bitmap preview image if
available.  Does this work in the trial version?
   Also it says that PDF images are supported in the PDF generator.  I
have been unable to get any pdf files to show up as images using

<fo:external-graphic src="url(image_file.pdf)" width="100%"
scaling="non-uniform"/>

Is this supported in the trial version?  I have had to problem using jpeg
or tiff images.
   Thank you.

   Adam Rogoyski