[xep-support] Generating Postscript

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Mon Jul 14 04:58:29 PDT 2003

Hello Anders,

May I ask you to provide an example of problematic XSL FO and
generated ProstScript? Send it off-list to peshkov at renderx.com.
(please keep example files as small as possible).
It also will be helpful if you describe your environment: what
OS/Java/XEP version are you running?

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX