[xep-support] Generating Postscript

Anders Svensson anders.svensson at explicon.se
Mon Jul 14 03:47:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

we are having problems generating postscript files with xep. The documentation states that this can be done, but it doesn't say much about the details. When we try to generate postscript files the result files are corrupt in some way and cause exceptions in distiller when we test them there by making pdfs. We cannot generate pdfs directly, however, because the print shop in our production requires postscript.

How do we solve this?

(Please respond to "all", i.e. including CCs so my colleagues get the reply as well)

Best regards,

Anders Svensson