[xep-support] PDF Error

Appleby, Paul paul.appleby at tso.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 02:14:38 PDT 2003

I'm getting an error in Acrobat Reader (5.0) when I view the attached PDF
generated from XEP (PDF Stamped edition).

The error is 'Wrong operand type'

The error seems to be caused by reference-orientation on a graphic.

I have marked the spot in the FO file with 'Error occurs about here'

 <<uksi_20031153_en.pdf>>  <<uksi_20031153_en.fo>>

Regards

Paul Appleby
e-Content Developer
The Stationery Office