FW: [xep-support] Using SVG in FO

Arjan Loeffen arjan at salience.nl
Wed Jul 2 10:32:00 PDT 2003

Dear people,

I may miss the point here, but where does the message shown below come from?
I posted this some while ago but got no response...

{!cannot parse image
'/C:/solide/bin/XEP/xep3/tmp/0/instream_foreign_object_0.xml': MIME type
'image/svg+xml' isn't registered}

I run XEP on w2000. I cannot get it to process SVG; the SVG samples
distributed recently also failed.

Thanks in advance!
arjan