[xep-support] Re: PDF Errort

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Wed Jul 2 12:27:36 PDT 2003

> Paul,
>
> thank you for the report. We are working on  the problem.

This is a failure of XEP to check for invalid input.

The input is invalid, according to XSL FO Recommendation,

inline-progression-dimension of a block-container must
be specified unless it coincides with inline-progression-dimension
of the parent area.

As a quick fix, please specify inline-progression-dimension
on rotated block-containers. We will work on a better diagnostics.

David