[xep-support] New Century Schoolbook font

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Wed Jul 2 00:25:39 PDT 2003

Hello,

XEP can be configured to use custom fonts, please refer to section
"5. Configuring Fonts" of "XEP 3.5 User Guide" (userguide.pdf,
included in XEP distribution).

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX

Joeg> Hello,

Joeg> I have just recently started using RenderX and I am having trouble with trying
Joeg> to use a font that is needed for a document.  The "New Century Schoolbook" font
Joeg> does not seem to be an available font.  Is there anyway I can access this font
Joeg> when using renderX to go from XSL-FO to PDF?  What must I do to get that font
Joeg> working with renderX?  Thank you any help.

Joeg> -Jooyong Lee

Joeg> (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support'
Joeg> in the body of the message to majordomo at renderx.com from the address
Joeg> you are subscribed from.
Joeg> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html